This is life, Live now...
Join my online Journal of Personal Adventure, Words and Photography...
Thanks for stopping by...
Smiles, Sherry

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Do angels have wings?



Often I am reminded by real people


that seem to be angels in my life


that maybe,


just maybe,


not all angels have wings...


Some just might be your next door neighbor that knocked at the perfect time, or that amazing teacher that has taken your "new to the school" student by the hand. Angels to me can be real people just placed here on earth to help us through stages in our lives.

We all have them, and believe me
we all need them.


I have a few.

Some are here on earth and some are not.

Some come and some go...




You can tell these so called real life angels are real angels by the way they sincerely and wholeheartedly listen to you, guide you, laugh with you and sometimes allow you to make mistakes and tell you it is all going to be OK. And something about the way they say it, you know they are right. Angels comfort you...





Some are young and some are older, some are female and some are not. Angels come in many colors, shapes and sizes...


I am thankful for all the wingless ~ walking ~ talking angels in my world past and present...









But there are days that... Sometimes you have to be someone's angel too...


Keep those wings ready, even if you have never flown before... :)


Blessings to all...

Sher

3 comments:

Staci Danford said...

LOVE it.... Can you order my wings with polka dots please? hee hee
You are precious and have often been my angel..

deb did it said...

~flap flap~ keeping them ready, just in case...oh my God...guess what my word verification is...? WINGlerc that shit is cool

Allison said...

I know that you were my angel when I was friendless and lonely in Milan. Thanks for taking me under your wings!! Love, Allison