This is life, Live now...
Join my online Journal of Personal Adventure, Words and Photography...
Thanks for stopping by...
Smiles, Sherry

Sunday, January 24, 2010

When I die....

Tonight as I was discussing, is there a such a thing as a rug that is too big? Ashlynn, my youngest of four said:

"We have so much stuff MOM, when you die, it is going to be like Christmas.... Three Christmases!!!"

WOW, think of that.... When I die, it is going to be like Christmas... I kinda like the way that sounds. A wonderful celebration, of family and friends... Not that I want it to be too soon. I am still collecting gifts for everyone.

I wonder who will get the rug?

2 comments:

KMurray said...

good response Sherry!

Staci Danford said...

Well I want a naked woman picture with a big big ole butt.. haha
Staci