This is life, Live now...
Join my online Journal of Personal Adventure, Words and Photography...
Thanks for stopping by...
Smiles, Sherry

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Celebrating Empty Nesting...


Who says empty nesting has to be sad and miserable and lonely.

If you have prepared your children to be the best they can be in the adult world then why not embrace this new season of your life? I am taking the attitude after Sybil my assistant and friend here in Doha, she has four kids that are gone and she is excited. After all, we have been doing the "Mom thing" now for 26 years...
Isn't it time for us?

Yes it is....
I choose to celebrate !

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I have been to Paris several times now but none of my pictures ever look like yours! Not only am I not a photographer but it's probably partly due to our 3 kids who are always along for the ride....

I hope to celebrate like you when the time comes....which is only a couple years away now. Good for you!

deb did it said...

you are both beautiful, sexy and well deserving of LOVE, LIFE AND PARIS!!

Ellen said...

Hurray for both of you! I agree...you've done well, now celebrate!!!

KMurray said...

Nope doesn't have to be sad or lonely at all. Just find other ways to fill your time up. You proved that in Paris! Trust me even when the kids get married they still exist and you still are the parents no matter how old you or they get!