This is life, Live now...
Join my online Journal of Personal Adventure, Words and Photography...
Thanks for stopping by...
Smiles, Sherry

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Here's to being 80+ and Enjoying it!



THURSDAY!!!!


CHANGE YOUR FACE GRANDPA!!!



Grandpa Ralph is starting to forget a lot.

But his personality and pizazz for life is still going strong. He goes out and dances with Grandma Mid a few times a week, works out and always always has a smile on his face.
Mid is quite the dancer at 83-ish, and she wiggled around to "My humps - My humps" on Christmas Day and we all enjoyed it totally!!!

Grandpa sang Kereoke to
"I've got a crush on you!"
and I felt like I was in 1952...
(I'm sure he wishes he were too)

He still enjoys good food, wine and family just as much as he used to. And Grandma, well she's got the dancing fever and is terrific at it....


Here's to you Ralph and Mid, may your hearts stay young forever!!!

1 comment:

deb did it said...

FABULOUS...I wanna be fabulous when I am 80