This is life, Live now...
Join my online Journal of Personal Adventure, Words and Photography...
Thanks for stopping by...
Smiles, Sherry

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Hearts everyday...

Especially when they just jump out in front of you while you are walking down the street in Milan, on the beach, or you notice a heart shaped piece of trash when you are in a bad mood and know that is a sign to cheer up!
I used to think it was a coincidence that heart shapes just appeared in my world now and then...
But now I am positive they are sent down by angels, different ones.
Some that know me and are making a point
and some that are just there to help every human on earth
snap back to the reality of
LOVE!!!

NOTICE THEM!!!
It is all around us every day, every minute.
And the best part is they are FREE!!

ROCKS are free, and so are images of them!!!

Alex found this one... A Mother/Daughter love...

It has created a family tradition as well as other people and children collecting them for me. That is special. My girls, all three of them and Nicholas will always notice a heart shaped rock in the cobblestone street, or a smashed piece of gum on the sidewalk shaped like a squashed heart.

I'm really not sure what it means to them....
I just hope they think about me
and how much I love them!!!


The next time you notice a heart shaped object in your path ~ don't ignore it. Smile inside your self, enjoy it's presence in your world.
It's the Earth saying "You are loved!!"

No comments: