This is life, Live now...
Join my online Journal of Personal Adventure, Words and Photography...
Thanks for stopping by...
Smiles, Sherry

Friday, September 9, 2011

Back to work...



I wished every soul on this planet had a job they loved as much as I do mine. 
It is NOT work. 
It is total play, fabulous fun, 100% pure joy, invigorating creative moments, wonderful happy times, thrilling and touching. 
Please if you do not absolutely love what you are doing right now, 
rethink your life. 
You are in charge of your own happiness.
**************
I recently went to Europe and was fortunate enough to do a few wonderful shoots.
"Bella Ballerina" ~ Vignale Montferrato Italy,
"New love" and "Faithful Family" ~ Barberra Vineyards and "Lucie in Avusy" ~ Switzerland
Share with others what you are good at. 
Sing outloud if you can. 
This is my song...
:)
Sher

No comments: