This is life, Live now...
Join my online Journal of Personal Adventure, Words and Photography...
Thanks for stopping by...
Smiles, Sherry

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Do I live here?

Waking up from my 12 hour coma, I realized I had forgotten where my underwear drawer was!!!
Is this a case of early Alzheimer's or have I just been gone too long? 2-1/2 months away from home is way too long. I believe it will take that long to get it back to safe home environment mode. For once, I have been asking Chris where everything is... Now he knows how it feels. I now have a new computer and a host of fresh ideas for my photography business. Getting out of the airport last night was like stepping back into a hot steamy sauna when you were not intending to. It is still sandy and hot in Doha, it took over an hour to get home in the traffic. I have started my new library of reading material for the car. Bella hasn't left my side, and I woke up this morning and Ashlynn was in bed with me. The only child. It is her turn. Ahhhhh so sweet. I am glad to be back to my life. Even if it is in Doha Qatar. I plan to make the best of the next few years, and know I am where God has planned for me to be. No pictures today. Just a welcome home note.

3 comments:

deb did it said...

there's no place like home. HOME IS WHERE THE HEART IS. But you already knew that!
Texas will miss you. Thanks for sharing a tiny bit of it with me!Hurry back, I'll leave the light on!

Anonymous said...

WE ENJOYED HAVING YOU BACK!

Anonymous said...

Thank you. Texas will always be home. I love Texas.