This is life, Live now...
Join my online Journal of Personal Adventure, Words and Photography...
Thanks for stopping by...
Smiles, Sherry

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Elle

I had the great pleasure of going to New Orleans this summer to shoot our friends Kelly and Eliabeth's 11 month old daughter Elle Gibson. She was the most gorgeous thing I saw all summer. Happy as she could be. We enjoyed a day of food, laughter one scarey guy, and of course Cafe du Monde beignets. (Is that how you spell it?)


Daddy and Momma are probably evacuating at this very moment because hurricane Gustav has crashed into the Gulf Coast. Our prayers are with everyone near there. Especially Rita and Dan in Gonzales. They have decided to weather the storm. No storm here, not even a raindrop.
The Website is still under construction for another week or so, while I manage through a new computer and try and find files on external hard drives that are worthy of a website. Bear with me...

1 comment:

Just Me said...

Gorgeous shot, Sher! Goofy me left my camera's battery charger at home...ayyyyy!