This is life, Live now...
Join my online Journal of Personal Adventure, Words and Photography...
Thanks for stopping by...
Smiles, Sherry

Monday, March 16, 2009

Photographer in training....

This weekend I met a precious little man named Nicholas. He was rather smart, told me witches didn't exsit. He was as cute as 4-5 yr. old little boys get. I talked about dinosaur boogers and whiskey boogers, (usually the word boogers really makes boys this age smile). But instead he confessed to tasting whiskey! Nicholas has a gentle spirit and liked to jump. He told me his Grandma's Mother had died, I said "Oh, I'm sorry". He said, "Why did you say that, It's not your fault!"

The entire session when I was trying to entertain him, he was entertaining me!

At the end of the shoot I asked him if he wanted to take my picture and here is the video my child labor assistant filmed.

He didn't want me to be crazy!!!
ME CRAZY???? NO!!!


You are never too young, or old to start something.

Sherry Doing Doha....

3 comments:

Staci Danford said...

How wonderful, fun, fabulous, and precious all at the same time. Loved the story.. and I can just see you trying to talk to that little man that I feel sure has never met anyone quite like you. haha If it makes him feel any better.. neither have I.. AND we're all luckier because of it.
Love you, miss you, glad I know you.
Staci

deb did it said...

he wanted to shoot you "NOT CRAZY"! he is a serious photographer! That was so fun.........let's see more of him!!

Danny D. said...

That was cool. It is good seeing you "live". How come you look the same after all these years?