This is life, Live now...
Join my online Journal of Personal Adventure, Words and Photography...
Thanks for stopping by...
Smiles, Sherry

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I made Grandma cry...

ELLA
Baby Ella was the perfect size for my idea...




Although what I didn't know when we were shooting this, is that Grandma was CRYING! She was so worried the baby would fall.
(Ashlynn told me she was praying in the corner...)


Well it worked.




I don't get a chance to shoot or hold naked newborns anymore because I hang out with old people like me with college kids and Seniors. So this was a treat...





What a precious family...

2 comments:

Staci Danford said...

So cute.. And who could resist a praying Granny in the corner.

deb did it said...

that family portrait is the cutest I have ever seen! BRAVO!