This is life, Live now...
Join my online Journal of Personal Adventure, Words and Photography...
Thanks for stopping by...
Smiles, Sherry

Monday, November 2, 2009

Days are getting shorter....

BOO.....


Bella's Halloween Costume...
Cupcakes for Pumpkin patch...
(Is this the last time I bake for Halloween at school?)
Have you noticed the days are getting shorter? I have... Not enough hours in a day to complete all the things I need to do... Luckily I have been blessed with an assistant lately that has taken the load off a bit and allowed me to have lunch with friends and volunteer at the school now and then and do free shit for people without feeling guilty. Sybil has creativity, attitude and technical suave that is by far way better than mine. Between sport teams and website/blog and marketing ideas, Patrizi Photography is "gettin er done" with Syb... Thanks hun!!! I don't have an intimidating picture of her to post but will take one soon... :)


Halloween was awesome, just like Texas but different. There were fairy princesses, ghosts, goblins, and everything in between. This is my favorite Fairy Maddie Mae...



Here we are handing out the genius idea of painted pumpkin faces on oranges... Healthy and spooky treat...


I did a newborn shoot on Halloween too... Precious Aili pronounced 'Eye lee' Oh was she a beauty and so well behaved... no mustard poop this week...

...then on to softball... another loss, but it was fun and I'm not a sissy! ha..

2 comments:

Just Me said...

OMG, girl...nothing like setting me up for failure! Either that or I won't be able to get my head through your door come next assignment :(

Lovin' the Maddie Mae pic.

Melinda said...

Assistant....I am so jealous in so many ways!