This is life, Live now...
Join my online Journal of Personal Adventure, Words and Photography...
Thanks for stopping by...
Smiles, Sherry

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Cupcake Art



Yes, It is a Bella cupcake...

I bought this at the Friendship Festival this weekend at ASD. It has to be the most adorable cupcake I have ever seen. It has been sitting on the counter in the kitchen for 2 days while Mr. Patrizi has salivated over eating it. But he wouldn't dare!!! He has asked several times, "What are you going to do with that?"

About 9 months ago I had a one year Birthday shoot and I had iced a pretty pink cupcake with sprinkles and a candle and put it on a pretty pedestal, left it in the kitchen went to the shoot in the Souqs and when I returned with the baby, guess what....

NO CUPCAKE!!!

Chris was sitting on the stool with icing on his face!!!

I had a fit, and he ran to the store and came back with a muffin and he iced it and made it into a Birthday muffin.
Now would you eat a cupcake sitting on a pedestal with a candle in it if it weren't your Birthday?
He is getting the Bella cupcake tonight in his plate,
she only licked it a little bit...

3 comments:

Just Me said...

OK, that is the cutest thing I've ever seen. And if that story about Chris is true, that is one of the the funniest things I've ever heard!

Sher said...

Yes ask Ashlynn he ate the cupcake and had icing on his face. I was so pissed. He recovered fast and we did the shoot. But he knows better now.

Staci Danford said...

So cute.. I thought you made that.. and I was beginning to wonder when in the world you had time to learn how to do that.. Chris and the cupcake made me laugh out loud.. FUNNY.
Staci