This is life, Live now...
Join my online Journal of Personal Adventure, Words and Photography...
Thanks for stopping by...
Smiles, Sherry

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Alex is Baylor Bound












She has made her decision... Alexandra will be heading to Baylor University this Fall. We paid our deposit last night, and signed up for dorms. We are very excited for her, Alex and Baylor together is a great match. We are trying to have as much fun as we can our last few months together here in Doha. The thought of loosing another chick out of the nest is hard to swallow at times. I know it is part of life, but it doesn't make it any easier.



2 comments:

Danny D. said...

Mother and Daughter are both gorgeous! Congrats Sherry and Chris!! All three of mine have left the nest. It is hard, however I find it harder to get them out of college!! They are killing me!!!
Love, Danny D.

Amanda Patrizi said...

Aw Lets do that again once I get there!!!

p.s. Alex you're gorgeous!