This is life, Live now...
Join my online Journal of Personal Adventure, Words and Photography...
Thanks for stopping by...
Smiles, Sherry

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Shaikh Al Thani, Al Jazi and Me.


Last week I shot the official opening and ribbon cutting ceremony of the American School of Doha. Here is a shot of me and the "Dude of Doha", Shaikh Faisal Bin Qassim Al-Thani and his gorgeous daughter Al Jazi. He was really short and cute and kept tapping me on the shoulder to take his picture with his children. This time after I asked if this was his daughter, I said "She is beautiful". Then Ashlynn popped up right next to me, "Hi Mom", I introduced her as MY daughter and he said "She is Beautiful too!" He reached down in his white sheet (Thobe) and pulled out a pocket camera and took OUR picture! SO... I've been Shot by the Skaikh!

No comments: