This is life, Live now...
Join my online Journal of Personal Adventure, Words and Photography...
Thanks for stopping by...
Smiles, Sherry

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Bella's new do...





Bella now looks like a mix between a alien shaved chihuahua & a lion faced fluffball... But we still love her.

The Doha weekends are wonderful these days. We have been to see Sharapova play tennis, had a real Texas hoe down, a Rugby game (way to go Andor!), and continue to cook great food with our friends in the compound.

(Sorry Tim there are no great pictures of 21 yr old girls in bikinis, you're almost 50, give it up and enjoy the dog pictures.)

Here is a glimpse at my first attempt at Silk Painting.

All of my friends kids are starting to show up for spring break and I am jealous and missing mine. (sniff sniff) I'm sure Amanda is missing me too in South Padre with the 10,000 other college kids.

I will close with a favorite utube video clip... Has to be one of my all time favorites.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HvpRvvfc04&NR=1

Smiles, Sher

1 comment:

deb did it said...

love, LOVE the silk painting! BRAVO..more, more! and I am wiping tears of laughter right now at that funny video...watching it over & over! Thanks...Deb