This is life, Live now...
Join my online Journal of Personal Adventure, Words and Photography...
Thanks for stopping by...
Smiles, Sherry

Monday, April 21, 2008

Stars of the Week!



Let's hear it for the girls JV Softball Team FIRST PLACE in the EMAC Tournament in Abu Dhabi, and Stars of the Week Maci Lemons and Molly Sayers.
Maci started off the fire with a blasting hit into outfield shocking the Cairo team and Molly for smashing the winning run after being down by 9 in the last inning, 2 outs. It's a story like a movie, running on the field picking her up. I've got goose bumps. It's emotions like this moment, we all need at least once in our lives. (My favorite part of the story is Molly did the sign of the cross before she hit, and is not ca
tholic.) CONGRATULATIONS GIRLS! WE ARE ALL SO PROUD OF YOU ALL!!!


Another Star this week is my GODSON, VINCENT VILLAGOMEZ in Austin Texas. He is in 7th grade and won First Place in District in 4 Track & Field events. Yes, I said first place in FOUR events. High jump 5'5", Hurdles 110, 400 Meters and 400 Relay!!! I always knew Vincent was going to excel in Sports when I saw him play ice hockey when he was about 7 and kicked butt! I am proud of you Vincent...

No comments: