This is life, Live now...
Join my online Journal of Personal Adventure, Words and Photography...
Thanks for stopping by...
Smiles, Sherry

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Seniors Seniors Seniors!!!

I gave away a Senior photoshoot at the Gala and over heard a cute little asian lady say, "why would a senior want a picture?" She was talking to her friend, which explained it wasn't an old person, it was a Senior from High School. I got a kick out of that.



Here are a few of my latest coolest kids on the block for 2009...





Oh to only be 18 again....
I'm wearing cowboy boots today and feel great!
Ciao Ya'll.

3 comments:

deb did it said...

beautiful...each and everyone! I am wearing sandals today!

Staci Danford said...

I wouldn't be 18 again for the world. I might like to borrow their butts that don't sag, but other than that I wouldn't trade. haha The older I get the more sexy wisdom becomes. It's a shame those butts are wasted on people who don't realize they will someday fall. ha
Staci

Anonymous said...

Miss you and love the pictures! Your name is written all over the face of each one. Thank you for your love for life that shines through. Looking forward to seeing you this summer.
Carla