This is life, Live now...
Join my online Journal of Personal Adventure, Words and Photography...
Thanks for stopping by...
Smiles, Sherry

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Baby Bellies...


There is a wonderful feeling when a pregnant woman is around.

I love it.

I liked it so much I did it four times ....


But now I am getting up close and personal with a few bellies. My sweet precious friend Charlene from New Zealand is about to deliver in a few weeks. She has become a great photographer pal and wonderful friend. We did this shoot this weekend and it was so fun.

Love ya Char ...
Happy Birthing....
Sher

4 comments:

Staci Danford said...

So fun.... I'm jealous.. MISS your face.
Staci

deb did it said...

LOVE the naked Momma!

Gina and Michael said...

Love the bottom one with the tape measure. Adorable!

spencer said...

I'm visiting some of the blogs at blogspot. I've started a new discussion blog at www.nerveandspirit.blogspot.com. The discussion questions deal with self-help, psychology, spirituality, philosophy, etc. If you visit the site, I'll be sure to make a return visit to yours. I'm hoping to put some of the comments into ebook form.