This is life, Live now...
Join my online Journal of Personal Adventure, Words and Photography...
Thanks for stopping by...
Smiles, Sherry

Sunday, December 6, 2009

TWO WORDS ~ BALI BABY

How does she do that?

View from Breakfast...

Rice Fields on Bike tour...
Brushes in China Town...

Bali is not what I expected... It was better...

The real life of the Balinese was simple. The scenery was breathtaking... We took an amazing cycling tour through the rice fields and it was wonderful, even if I did whimp out the last uphill climb. Banyan Tree Cycling Tours...


But the highlight was sitting with the Orangutans at the Singapore Zoo. My favorite animal.


I can't wait to be a Grandma...
13 days until my children show up home away from home...
As you all are preparing the Pumpkin bread, Pecan Tassies and gathering gifts,
leave time for the needy, church, quiet time and starting your own family traditions. The season is only here for a short time, make the best of it, do something nice for someone that is not expecting it. Say "no" to things that aren't important.
Remember the pasts and look forward to the future but for now, enjoy the present.
ho ho ho,
Sher








1 comment:

deb did it said...

I held a baby orangutan when I was at that same zoo!! STINKY!!