This is life, Live now...
Join my online Journal of Personal Adventure, Words and Photography...
Thanks for stopping by...
Smiles, Sherry

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Pasta, pasta and more pasta....






There is something amazing about fresh pasta.





And even more amazing about making it through your Grandfather's 50+ year old pasta machine...


Is there a such a thing as too much pasta?
Not in our house....


Our family spends most of our time in the kitchen...

Chris, Nicholas and Amanda received a cooking class with a Michelin Star chef for Christmas and made amazing food for Ashlynn's 18th Birthday...


We love Pasta...

I should weigh 250...

3 comments:

Staci Danford said...

LOVE the idea of it.. but I just can't find the fun in doing it.... BUT man oh man I'd love to eat that pasta... They Looked great in their chef duds.. Such a great gift idea.. I wish I liked cooking.. Maybe I should get a cute white outfit and I might. haha
Staci

Gina and Michael said...

Love it...looks like my house around the holidays as well! I have my pasta machine in Doha as well if you ever need an extra one! ;-)

KMurray said...

Wow what day and time is dinner Chris?!