This is life, Live now...
Join my online Journal of Personal Adventure, Words and Photography...
Thanks for stopping by...
Smiles, Sherry

Sunday, December 6, 2009

My new Favorite Senior

I haven't cried during a photoshoot in a while. Usually it is with young couples and pregnant bellies, but this day was different... This young man played the grand piano so beautifully I got teary eyed and had to stop and wipe my cheeks. Then he played the guitar and then the violin. WOW.

This is a special young man. He was on the swim team, runs track and is just an amazing gentleman. Plus extra bonus, He loves his mother... You know the kind, one like you want to marry your daughter...

Being around these incredible 18 year olds for an hour brings back my high school days. Boy is it different now. I still never grew taller, only wiser and wider...

If I had it to do all over again,
I would take piano lessons...

4 comments:

Just Me said...

bravo, boss...nice shot :)

deb did it said...

this photo is beautiful

Melinda said...

Love this picture!
I can hear the violin playing!

KMurray said...

You are right. Kent is one of those young men you just don't find everyday or ever forget! He plays the piano like there is nothing to it.