This is life, Live now...
Join my online Journal of Personal Adventure, Words and Photography...
Thanks for stopping by...
Smiles, Sherry

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Angels among us...


I lost a friend this week. Or should I say my friend found heaven.
You know there are some people that you only know for a short while, but they make a huge impression. I believe in angels. I believe they are here walking on earth to show us the way. They are also in heaven to look down on us as well. I believe in both.


I believe my precious South African friend Shelagh, that I met in Milan, was not only teaching a bible study class, she was being a living example to all of us. A messenger, I believe she had invisible wings. She loved God and I know she was smiling as she was lifted up Tuesday night...


Today I honor, remember and pray for Shelagh Corbella who now has real wings...





5 comments:

Staci Danford said...

How precious.. I love the images and love the post.. She's looking down with a smile.
Staci

deb did it said...

I am sorry for your loss. What a beautiful tribute of your writings and photos. PEACE. WOW! Guess what? The security word I am prompted to type is WINGST.....how angelic is that? Maybe Shelagh is reading over our shoulder?

Unknown said...

Shari: Enjoy your blog so much! Such interesting things....tell Chris the Jackson clan thinks about him and his! Jamie Jackson Bruns

Anonymous said...

Hello,
I know you posted this 6 years ago, but I knew Sheila 40 years ago and have been looking for her. She looked after me as a child.
Please would you email me, I'd love to just know a little about her more recent past. Crying as I write this. She was indeed an angel and is now at peace and free in God's love. She will always remain a part of my heart.
Thank you for your lovely words.
Magz
Knightm4@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Hello,
Magz again. I'm so sorry, I spelt her name wrong, I know its Shelagh. I was upset and wrote my message too quickly.
Sorry,
Magz