This is life, Live now...
Join my online Journal of Personal Adventure, Words and Photography...
Thanks for stopping by...
Smiles, Sherry

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Metroman

I am married to Metroman. Like "macho"man but very different...better, cooler... Metrosexual in a good way. What does that mean anyway, Metrosexual? I am going to look it up.
Wikipedia says:
Metrosexual is a neologism of the 2000's generally applied to heterosexual men with a strong concern for their appearance, and or whose lifestyle display attributes stereotypically attributed to gay men. It goes on to say that Metrosexuals usually live near the city cause that is where all the good shops are.

Why does it have to have the word sex in there? It doesn't have anything to do with that.

OK now I know Chris is NOT gay, nor does he like to shop. But he will wear the gayest fuchsia pink floral shirts on the planet and wear them well. I absolutely love him in a gay shirt.
I lied when I said he doesn't like to shop. He loves to shop at Carrefore in the meat and fish department. You see my Metroman is a kitchen Metroman. His passion is not looking gay, but cooking gay. He wears an apron, any one will do, no frills or anything, but his last one was a skirt type kilt...

He opens up his cookbooks on a Saturday morning, checks out the pantry to see what we have in stock, goes outside and observes the herb garden, sizes up the guest list and sets off for the grocery store... His passion, is enjoyed by many... Especially ME!

Metroman has metro friends too. Metroman's best cooking buddy is MetroSteve. Together they whip up some fabulous concoctions that no camouflaged Nascar manly man could top. And they do it with incredible style! Presentation ~ Presentation...

Cute skirts huh?


Recently we had matching designer shirts made for Metroman and his Swiss metro friends MetroChuck and MetroHal in Tuscany.

Metroman has also rubbed off on MetroSON.

Notice the cooking gene and the dishtowel..
I love my Metromen...



1 comment:

Staci Danford said...

Now that made me laugh out loud..
LOVED it..
Staci