This is life, Live now...
Join my online Journal of Personal Adventure, Words and Photography...
Thanks for stopping by...
Smiles, Sherry

Sunday, February 8, 2009

The Name Game Part 2


A few months ago I posted a few names and signs around Doha that were slightly inappropriate for normal English speaking people. Well here is a new version of that signage issue here. I don't really think I need to give any explanation of why you shouldn't name things like this...

But I want to know, Is the tea going to make you toot, or stop you from doing it?

And the Kleenex, Well, I'll let you know :)

Only in Doha,

Thanks Chandelier...

Smiles...

Sher

3 comments:

Just Me said...

Wow 200 x 2, sounds impressive. Can't wait to hear back!

Gina and Michael said...

Why don't you give the tea a try as well. Could really make for an interesting evening to say the least! ;-)

Staci Danford said...

Now that cracked me up... I need a box of those. ha I'll be waiting for the mail.
Staci