This is life, Live now...
Join my online Journal of Personal Adventure, Words and Photography...
Thanks for stopping by...
Smiles, Sherry

Thursday, February 21, 2008

DELIGHTED IN DOHA!




At this very moment, this little booger is chewing on my feet while I BLOG the DOG! We haven't named her yet... But narrowed it down to IZZY, ZIGGY, LUCY, TIKA, Q, or BELLA.


What is your vote?


It is only appropriate that my sweet mother sent me a video this morning of Dirt Roads, telling me it reminded her her Dog Walk Road in Chancy... (Click on the words above, you can view it too.) If any of you have been there, you will understand the sentimental value that road is to me. I searched and found one picture of it to share. Of the few folks that have had the chance of walking down the road, I treasure those moments. From the Lauper's vineyards draping with Chasllies grapes above, the line of 6 walnut trees, Cemetary gate Aymon made, the Chancy dip in the background, to the fields of sunflowers. WOW. If only I had a dog walk road in Doha.

I will be searching for one soon...

1 comment:

deb did it said...

I am definitely looking at a "Bella"
and I do remember the Chancy dog walk, as well the mysteriously wooded one in Magnolia, Texas! I love seeing you again on my first click in the mornings sipping cups of coffee in Smuggled Mugs from Poland. love, Deb < Comfortable in Carmine