This is life, Live now...
Join my online Journal of Personal Adventure, Words and Photography...
Thanks for stopping by...
Smiles, Sherry

Thursday, February 7, 2008

Prayers for WA


WA and I have been friends for over 20 years. We shared a few memorable days in Italy together before I left Milan, and recently a coffee in Houston over the holidays. It is impossible to explain how much he means to me. His sensitive and hilarious personality has brightened my life, and he was an unbelievable friend during the dark days after we lost David. WA was instrumental in helping me have the zest for life that I have today with Chris. He has visited me all over the world. One time he put mint toothpaste on his lips in Switzerland thinking it was lip balm. Today he is in Everson Washington at the foothills of Mt. Baker, in a log cabin. Please keep WA in your prayers. He is recovering from radiation treatments for his cancer in his neck and face. Where is your toupee now?

No comments: