This is life, Live now...
Join my online Journal of Personal Adventure, Words and Photography...
Thanks for stopping by...
Smiles, Sherry

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Inspirations



(Photos removed by request)

This morning I was sent by numerous relatives and friends a God Bless America video by some High School Choir. I didn't open it at first then after receiving it three times figured I better watch it.


Well, as I drank my coffee across the world, hearing this age old battle song with a beautiful slideshow of Jesus and Red White and Blue I felt humbled, and free. I am free to practice my faith here in a Muslim country, and religion is being taken out of what our country stands for. It's sad. We will continue to pray for our soldiers and you can see it too if you click on God Bless America above.

3 comments:

deb did it said...

your pictures speak volumes, but the video is blank.

Just Me said...

The video was great. I hope you don't mind me dropping in & spying on your blog! You're a pro. :)

Anonymous said...

There is such a warmth this morning as I read your blog!! Thank you for sharing your heart and family with us. I will look forward to reading it on a regular basis. May the Lord bless your day my sweet friend!!