This is life, Live now...
Join my online Journal of Personal Adventure, Words and Photography...
Thanks for stopping by...
Smiles, Sherry

Friday, February 22, 2008

Good Morning!

"I am going into animal photography. For the next few weeks the only thing I can think about is this cute face."
There are certain things in life that thrill us beyond happiness, babies smiles, seeing something you have dreamed of your whole life, (sequoia trees, St. Franscis), simple everyday pleasures like cuddling with my husband at night, taking that amazing shot, a chocolate Lindt Ball (the black new ones) and PUPPIES!
Still no name.
Smiles ~ Sher

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alex and I are getting a Teacup Yorkie. We aren't picking him up until the end of May. The breeder agreed to keep him until then. I didn't want him to be alone all day. So, I will get him just before school gets out. He will probably come with me or mom the last few days of school. His name is going to be Pete. :)

Unknown said...

What a precious little puppy! I vote IZZY or BELLA!! =]

Love your BLOG AND PHOTOS! YOU ARE TRULY GIFTED! Thanks for sharing!!

Hugs,
Pam