This is life, Live now...
Join my online Journal of Personal Adventure, Words and Photography...
Thanks for stopping by...
Smiles, Sherry

Thursday, February 7, 2008

Morning walk on the Corniche













"Mom's gone Mild" took off on our regular Thursday morning energetic walk along the corniche. This time I brought my little camera. The weather was warm, probably in the 80's, very nice. The tourquoise icy blue clear water and the cloudless sky were close to the exact same color today. Here are a few shots from the views we see every Thursday morning. If you click on the picture you can see it bigger. Everyone, have a good weekend.

2 comments:

deb did it said...

It's so great to see your photos again and stay caught up with your family...I appreciate the beauty you capture thru your lens everywhere you go! Welcome to the World of Blogging and keep it up...I love it! Deb, another addicted blogger!

Anonymous said...

I will be able to walk and hang out with you in doha soon mommy!!!!