This is life, Live now...
Join my online Journal of Personal Adventure, Words and Photography...
Thanks for stopping by...
Smiles, Sherry

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Fabulous Doors

You never know what is behind a closed door. I can only imagine this little old Italian lady in a flowery house dress, short and stubby like me, holding a watering can, hanging out her big momma panties on the line outside her upstairs window. Waving at the locals as they stroll by from the cafe after their morning cappuccino yelling Buon Giorno!

I love doors about as much as heart shaped rocks. My personal door is always open...
What character lies behind your closed door?

Two days til graduation.

1 comment:

deb did it said...

What lies behind my door is a couple of old time hippies discovering love and how to completely OPEN up to give and receive it full throttle! Oh yea, there's also a pot of chicken soup on the stove, clothes waiting to pin on the line, and fresh peaches waiting to be preserved. gotta go....Deb