This is life, Live now...
Join my online Journal of Personal Adventure, Words and Photography...
Thanks for stopping by...
Smiles, Sherry

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Ready to go...


The girls and I had Henna done yesterday, we are now geared up and ready to go.

(Mother don't worry, this comes off!!!) You just can't come back from living in the Middle East and not have a hint of Arabic style, right? Amanda fell in love yesterday morning at the fish market with this precious toothless fish chopper, actually I think he liked her more...We have shopped for anything Arabic we can come up with for our friends, and our suitcases are full. Amanda is going to Rome, Dad and Bella are staying here and three of us are off to Texas, only to return with one baby chick left at home. Oh my, where has the time gone? It seems just like yesterday when Alexandra asked me to curl her hair and put make up on her like this... Oh I miss the babies.We have also spent some time watching old home movies and laughing so hard. I guess a natural thing to do is reflect together about life pasts so we can better prepare ourselves for the open doors that lie ahead, right? It seemed healthy. Another chapter in the Patrizi family coming to a close, right before my eyes, just in time to start a new one. And I will say it again, "The best is yet to be...". We will be scattered on three different continents this summer. It just seems so far fetched. Heck I can remember when making reservations at the Rainbow campground on River Road in New Braunsfels was a big deal, and all we looked forward to all summer. A simpler time, but not really. I had 4 little kids and trying to make sure none of them drowned was a huge task. I am going back to that spot in August, I want to sit on the bank and have a cocktail and watch the river flow at sunset. I do not want to be putting up a tent and fighting the mosquito's though. I do want to catch lighting bugs in a mason jar... Will somebody please hurry up and have grand babies!!! BUT GET MARRIED FIRST!


Our lives are everything but normal. We have really had a few great weeks with big sister around and will miss her in Austin this summer. See ya on the other side!

2 comments:

Just Me said...

Love the henna!

Anonymous said...

I am such a cool Mom... You should have seen all the Baylor parents glaring at us, I am sure thinking, DO not hang around those rebel girls!!!