This is life, Live now...
Join my online Journal of Personal Adventure, Words and Photography...
Thanks for stopping by...
Smiles, Sherry

Monday, May 5, 2008

BOYFRIENDS!


In our lifetime we all accumulate friendships, some from grade school, girlfriends from High School, a few from college, early marriage and so on... Guys have buddies from childhood and a few from college, but to continue a friendship with a male from my 20's through fifty is pretty cool. I want to first Thank my sweet husband for allowing me such great "brotherly" friendships with my "boy" friends. I have a few close relationships though the years and have been able to still hold them dear to me and cherish our times together and still be married. That says a lot about Chris and the other men in my life. (This is not sounding like I wanted it to) Let's get this straight, I have wonderful great lifetime friendships with males and not just girlfriends. I am proud of that! I love these men! Paul Pigue and I have traveled Houston and the surrounding area on horses for days. Kelly Gibson and I have kareokeed together while Chris stayed home and babysat. Jerry Burnley visited me in Switzerland, WA, and Michael Loup and I have traveled though Italy together. Jamie Dishman brought his family to Milan. Chuck Lafratta, Bob Fregole, and Jeff Ix and Hal are all my swiss boyfriends.



Tim Fading and I have had almost 30 years of fun and friendship. We even have nicknames, he calls me Elle Mae! (Biscuit disaster in 1980) We even have a dance we made up together in our twenties called household chores. Today I would like to say, "Hey Tim, Your 50!" Thanks for being such an awesome friend from throwing Frisbees at the beach when I could wear a bikini, to sliding on ice when you trusted me to drive to lunch from Ideco in Beaumont, Boat parties, floating on the Guadalupe with my teenage daughters, you even took a great Christmas Card picture of us in 2001, and the thousand of other times we have had. You have become a great friend to my children as well and I love you for that. I hope that all of my children will have the chance to one day have a great friend like you for 30 years! I wish you a great life today!
Yes that is Matthew, he is not one of them. DAMN! But Tim is single and 50, any ladies interested, his e-mail is tfading@hotmail.com go date him online. He is the one on the right, sorry.
I HAVE GOT TO START HANGING OUT WITH YOUNGER FRIENDS!

No comments: