This is life, Live now...
Join my online Journal of Personal Adventure, Words and Photography...
Thanks for stopping by...
Smiles, Sherry

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I have a thing for old men...

A Morning stroll in Orvietto...
OK so some people collect salt and pepper shakers... I collect old men. Not real ones, that's gross. But capturing their spirit is a passion of mine. My favorite, Italians of course have so much character. It's like they have done more, been to more places, used their hands, eyes and heart and soul more. At least that is the interpretation I have of old Italian men. Most are cute and will allow me a peek through my lens, they always give me a goofy smile like their flirting, (maybe I am). I would rather a smirk or frown but my favorite is the natural ones that do not know I am shooting them. This is one of my favorites. One day I will have one for my very own, but for today, Chris is still very young and hunka hunka burning love of my life!

No comments: