This is life, Live now...
Join my online Journal of Personal Adventure, Words and Photography...
Thanks for stopping by...
Smiles, Sherry

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mothers~Mother-in-Laws & Godmothers

So many women have made a difference in my life.

First of all, Thank you Momma for the wonderful example you have been to me. No matter how far apart we live, you are important and loved. I have been blessed from birth. Rita and Mid, my Mothers-in-law with admiration and love today and always. Thank you for sharing your wonderful sons with me. My sisters and Godmothers we cherish in our lives, I love each and every one of you. And all you other mothers out there, Happy day today...


There are four really important things I celebrate today. Nicholas, Amanda, Alexandra, and Ashlynn, the honor I have had to be their Mom.


My life is complete.

No comments: