This is life, Live now...
Join my online Journal of Personal Adventure, Words and Photography...
Thanks for stopping by...
Smiles, Sherry

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Random Ramblings...


Trying to alternate between Patrizi Photography Business Blogs for my soon-to-be customers and photography friends, to personal life stuff is a little challanging. I want my soon-to-be customers to know I am a real person, but how much do I really want them to know? My family and friends could probably care less about seeing photoshoots of sports teams and first communions and pregnant people they don't know. How professional should I make this, or how real?






Well, first of all I am who I am... I don't really try and hide ANYTHING! (Good and Bad) If you know me, you KNOW me! I pray a lot, laugh a lot, cuss, drink wine, hate laundry, love Europe the most, lived in Switzerland and Italy and would go back in a minute, love my kids, love other people's kids, show my cleavege most of the time even in Doha, because I want to distract from the rest of my short stubby body, have a million friends all over the world (and I am so blessed by all of them)...enjoy life a lot, I am a birder, a dog lover, don't love cats, can't speak anything but Texan, because I am a cowgirl from Texas and it is in my heart and soul. I want a cow, and a 100 yr. old live oak tree to call my own before I die. I really really love my husband. He is the sweetest man alive (and he is a fabulous cook, it's in his genes). I can't stand depressing news and never ever read the newspaper. I have no idea what is going on in the real world, only my little bubble and I like it that way. (That's bad and good too.) Although, I did hear about the sink hole in Daisetta Texas, Mom told me. I like to really stare at spider webs in amazment to see what God created a small insect to accomplish, and relate to that when it comes to my real life situations. I watch American Idol with Alexandra the day after it is aired in the States and we love both David's. Speaking of David, David Patrizi was my first true love and God was gracious enough to give me a second chance with love and I took it. My life has never been the same. One day I would love to write a book about it all. It's a sad and good story. I think people who have gone through hard times become better people because of it. We all need angels, David is mine.
There now you know me.

Here are a few pictures of Doha stuff.
An Italian dinner we prepared and hosted as a donation to the American School, (Sorry Marcia just your back, cute shirt!) Chris and his boyfriend Steve made an amazing 5 course meal with homemade pasta while Lisa and I just looked cute and served. (And believe me, she looked cute!)
Then there is a colorful composite of cultural Doha. (I have no idea what this pimply looking cucumber thingy is...)


It's the start of the Doha weekend, WOOOHOOO!!! Prom tomorrow night. I have a gorgeous 18 year old beauty queen to watch go off to the ball. OUCH!

Don't blink... Life will pass you by...

2 comments:

deb did it said...

Oh my God Sher, this post is like Visual Crack Candy...I WANT MORE....I love so much to see the raw YOU and your family.Oh the colors and visuals...your eyes are having a party all the time, huh? Hugs and BIG TEXAS LOVE...Deb

Anonymous said...

I did not authorize the use of that particular picture. In the future try to present your husband in a more favorable light. You on the other hand are beautiful (must be the photographer capturing the spirit of Sherry...I took the picture). I love you! ME.