This is life, Live now...
Join my online Journal of Personal Adventure, Words and Photography...
Thanks for stopping by...
Smiles, Sherry

Monday, May 19, 2008

Cinderella goes to the Ball...




We call Alexandra "Cinderella" around the house. She is always the one left in the kitchen cleaning up. Ashlynn always manages to sneak out on chores. Well this weekend she lived up to the name. She looked fabulous, and I realize more each day what a mature young lady she is becoming. Kids grow up. I still feel 18, it's my body that is 47. Am I really old enough to have grown kids? I am in denial...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always feared what a Patrizi girl would look like knowing only Patrizi men with my 4 brothers and 3 sons. Now look at one of the grandaughters God has blessed us with just to show me how little I know about life, again. Love, Grandpa Dan and I will see you all in less than 2 weeks.

Anonymous said...

WOW...if we could all be so beautiful. But even more awesome is that she is just as beautiful on the inside.

Lots of love from Sparky, Debbie, and Brooke

Anonymous said...

Cinderella's are not just born that way, they are bred to be that way. It obviously says a lot about the parents to have such wonderful and respectful children. It didn't come easy I am sure. Probably a few of those gray hairs were caused by a child or two.
Ric Warchol