This is life, Live now...
Join my online Journal of Personal Adventure, Words and Photography...
Thanks for stopping by...
Smiles, Sherry

Friday, May 2, 2008

Coffee shots...and morning memories...


Here is a coffee picture of 6 of my most favorite people on earth.

Today is Kelly Gibson's 40-something Birthday. I remember every year, for many years he was always in Houston playing for the Shell Houston Open and Chris was caddying for him on his Birthday. Today Kelly is actively rebuilding his city he is so passionately in love with, New Orleans and being a Daddy to sweet Elle. I can't find a picture of Elle to post, but once I get to squeeze her little thighs this summer, I will have something for you all to goo goo over. Happy Birthday Mr. Gibson!!

I turned my calandar over this morning to reveal this shot! The Magnolia Jr. League does Venice last year. WOW! Today I would like to celebrate these 5 incredible, wonderful, faithful, would do anything for anyone, lifetime, fun, friendships. My life is richer because of each one of them, Sharon the sweet easy calm one, Robin the shopper/organizer B, Kathy the singing guzzler, Sister Mary Carla the chaplin, and Melinda the most easy going creative soul, SALUTE!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is wonderful that across the world we had the same thing happen. I turned my calendar not 10 min. ago and thought the exact same thoughts!! What a gift of friendships and memories we behold. God is awesome,He puzzled us together when we need each other and for more reasons than we know. Thank you for your tender heart and love for friends! I miss you and am looking so forward to seeing you this summer.

Love you,
Carla

Anonymous said...

Thank you for a wonderful time in Europe! What a sisterhood!