This is life, Live now...
Join my online Journal of Personal Adventure, Words and Photography...
Thanks for stopping by...
Smiles, Sherry

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Calling all Blue Leisure Suits!!!

Let's do something fun... You guys scan and send me your Prom pictures by e-mail! I would love to blog my family and friend's Prom pictures. Just for fun... First five wins... Wished I had mine to post but I can describe it... I had the Shawn Cassidy/Farah Fawcett hairdo feathered back bangs all the way down. I bought my dress at Eibands in Galveston and it cost $80, which in 1979 was a fortune. We had gone to the beach that day and were sunburned. I rode in the Limo with Jill Dale and her date Steve Eaton (I think was his name). We went to Sandy Lynch's or Karen Risley's house afterwards for breakfast and Michael Licarione had a fro. Anyone have prom pictures?

Anxiously waiting...

No comments: