This is life, Live now...
Join my online Journal of Personal Adventure, Words and Photography...
Thanks for stopping by...
Smiles, Sherry

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

FUNNY

I walk the dog in the compound at 7AM without a shower or even brushing my teeth some mornings. There is this crazy friend that also is equally not fixed "up", especially in the bra department. So we see eachother at our not-so-best, should I say. I made a comment to her husband recently about seeing her walk her dog, and her puppies every morning. (I thought I was being funny.) Until one day he stayed home from work and walked with her and guess who was walking puppies, ME!


Yesterday I received a Birthday card from my sweet friend in Switzerland and I had to modify it a tad to come up with this and sent it to my friend at the Embassy. I am sure she got a good laugh.
I'm not being quiet anymore. Wasn't very good at it anyway.

2 comments:

deb did it said...

Happy to HEAR you again....I missed your noise! The puppies story is hilarious!

Staci Danford said...

Now that made me laugh... See you're much better at that. The world is full of quiet people and not nearly full enough of fun,polka dots, sparkle and giggles... Yippie........I missed you.