This is life, Live now...
Join my online Journal of Personal Adventure, Words and Photography...
Thanks for stopping by...
Smiles, Sherry

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Morning Silence...

Some days words aren't necessary. I have learned that living with a quiet husband. I wished I could be quiet, but it is not in my make up. Although very often I have to try and remind myself to "resist the urge to speak". Which for me is merely impossible. I wished I were better at it. Quiet people seem to have a sence of calmness I long for at times. I admire that.
Today I am going to try and listen more, speak less. I'll let you know if it works or if anybody notices...

7 comments:

Staci Danford said...

Ha Ha... I know you. That won't last long. Be silent for a moment, then giggle your butt off, clap your hands and dance to the music in your head that only you can hear. God makes all kinds so we won't be bored. Some of us are just the entertainment committee. hee hee
Staci

Sher said...

Entertainment committee, YES and there is a song in my head only I can here, it is WIld thing really loud!!!

deb did it said...

Oh do I have comments that this blog will not allow...not enough space!! I also am a blabber mouth...LOVE TO TALK! It is my personal challnege to speak less, listen more. Deeply listen. No comments. Just truly allow my ears and heart to open to whom I am speaking with. Can you believe I went 48 hours one time without using my vocal cords? It's true. The photo is beautiful, and so are you Sherry.

deb did it said...

you sure are quiet...how's it all working out for you?

Anonymous said...

Don't even go there......It leads to the inability to find a parking spot in an empty lot.
Speak up now !!!!!Loud and proud!

Staci Danford said...

Enough already with the Morning Silence.......... You've had morning, noon, night, and 2 weeks... Let it out sister!!!!!!!!! The world can't take it any more. haha

Sher said...

OK OK OK... I'm coming out of the closet... Or should I say taking my head out of the sand!!!
BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!