This is life, Live now...
Join my online Journal of Personal Adventure, Words and Photography...
Thanks for stopping by...
Smiles, Sherry

Monday, September 15, 2008

73 Nova - 8 track of Van Halen - clogs

I drove Chris' car today across town to a brunch. He had a CD in there of Van Halen, one I had when I was 17. I used to blare it on my Jensen Triaxal 6x9's on my pioneer 8 track tape player in my 1973 Gold Nova hatchback with wide tires and dual exhaust.

Let me just tell you, It was a party on the way to brunch. Traffic did not bother me, nope I was rockin out! I went to a Van Halen concert at Jefferson Stadium or Jones Hall in Houston back in the late 70's, and again I new every word and beat of the drums, air guitar and all today I was 17 again, just for a split moment.

"Oh Yeah, I can't wait to feel your love tonight!"

No comments: