This is life, Live now...
Join my online Journal of Personal Adventure, Words and Photography...
Thanks for stopping by...
Smiles, Sherry

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Just another Sunday in Doha...

Pool Time!!!
OK so your are sick of looking at food? SORRY!!! How bout this little cutie going to the pool yesterday...

But I can't resist, Here is what we had last night... In my entire life, I can not remember a time where Chris took the camera and actually took a picture without me asking him to. But last night he told me after dinner that he had taken a picture of the fish. I was shocked! I guess he was so proud and had no one to share it with. So this morning when I saw it I felt compelled to post the twins we had for dinner.

Nice composition Honey!!
(I am eating an Arabic version of Chicken Cordon Bleu without ham right now, but I am not taking a picture of that!)

Speaking of Chris, he has tolerated me taking his picture a thousand times, at photoshoots, sleeping on trains, studio and everywhere in between. Yesterday we actually plugged in the transformers (thanks to Dennis) and hooked up the studio lights for the first time in 2-1/2 years. I dragged them to Milan Italy and now in Doha and it is time to try and create another studio. I am soooo excited!!! Plus we had to show off Bella's new shave and haircut... Notice her freckles on her tummy! This picture is for Alex.... We miss you Alex!!!

I was inspired to work on my studio by my sweet crazy precious fun friend Staci at http://www.danforddesign.com/ Who's precious baby and husband are also models whether they like it or not!!!


Doha is lacking in the bird department. I feed the birds daily and all I get is a million sparrows and a few dove. Nothing cool and exotic although others say there are these parrot type species so I bought a dump truck full of sunflower seeds but they still have not discovered me yet. But I did have a stranger visit yesterday and it was interesting and I snapped this. What is it? What does it eat? I am just happy to have something new to look at. He hasn't been back since.

Our prayers and thoughts are with all our family and friends in Texas and Louisana that are effected by Hurricane Ike. Although none of them have electricity and can't read my sentiments anyway. It's the thought that counts.

Quote from a friend:
"You can waste a whole lifetime trying to be what you think is expected of you but you'll never be free... May as well go fishing."


Ya'll have a beautiful day now!
Smiles,
Sherry

3 comments:

deb did it said...

that striped bird is amazing!I hope it becomes a regular!Thanks for the new eye candy...keep it coming!

Staci Danford said...

yeah!!! new fun stuff to read and see. I feel like you're not so far away now. Thanks for the sweet words. I sure wished you lived closer.
Staci

Karen said...

Bella is sooooo cute. I just wanna give her a big, huge hug and a few kisses.