This is life, Live now...
Join my online Journal of Personal Adventure, Words and Photography...
Thanks for stopping by...
Smiles, Sherry

Sunday, September 21, 2008

My new toy...


Yesterday I had a brain storm, more like a brain fart... But regardless, I finally dreamed up something creative for the 2009 ASD calendar. I have been pondering something fun to look at for weeks now, and had nothing ring my bell. Until I was napping on Friday afternoon and BANG it happened. So I gathered up a posse of 12 kids and back packs to represent all grade levels and we all went to the school to celebrate our new facility, which is absolutely fabulous... Here is my creation... With a little help from my new filter and extra clouds from Austin Texas... Ashlynn was mad because she had to move down 4 grade levels because of her size... I told her dynamite comes in small packages, but that didn't make her feel any taller!!! Don't know if it will make the cut, but I hope so... For some reason you can't click on it to see the coolness!!! and you will have to miss Mia's face...which is priceless. Guess you will have to wait for the calendar.....

2 comments:

Just Me said...

Sherry, I can't click on the pic! And I really want to check out Mia's face :) Is it just me?

Anonymous said...

Hi Sherry:

I am the PROUD Nini (the plain version is grandma) of Max and Mya. Their pics are absolutely beautiful....but it makes it a little easier when you have such cute subjects to photograph! I have to admit that I would like a little peak at my Mya's face too....you could always e-mail me.
Thanks Sherry and you are one talented photographer!
LOL Nini (living with Papa, retired and happy (except for my babies living SO far away) in sunny Florida just down the road a piece from Disney and all the parks!