This is life, Live now...
Join my online Journal of Personal Adventure, Words and Photography...
Thanks for stopping by...
Smiles, Sherry

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

What's in a Brand

Recently I realized I needed a brand. I do not have one for Patrizi Photography. I know kinda what I want it to be, cheerful, fun, but professional, something with a heart shape, Maybe a P, but not a PP... So I started seeing how branding is so important. Here are a few examples of living in a country that you do not know the language or even the alphabet, (if Arabic is considered even a alpha at all.)
You do know who these guys are don't you?


I was at a friends compound with 6 other ladies in her kitchen and pulled out her clothes soap. I asked everyone in the kitchen who knew what kind of clothes soap it was, and if they had that particular kind in their house, every one of us raised our hands. WHY? because it is familiar!!!


I want to be that familiar...

These are a few things no matter what language, you all know exactly what it is...
Stay tuned for some sort of Brand to represent Sherry style!!!





No comments: