This is life, Live now...
Join my online Journal of Personal Adventure, Words and Photography...
Thanks for stopping by...
Smiles, Sherry

Thursday, September 25, 2008

I love my job...





I have started my shoots of the High School sports teams. This is one of the things I ABSOLUTLY ADORE!
The girls are beautiful cute young and gorgeous to photograph, and the boys are.... well... thrilled about their six pack, "muscles", or just really goofy. Plus I love to give them a hard time and make them do silly poses and get the team involved... This is my 8th year to do high school kids and it is just plain fun... Now all of these are not posed. This is natural personalities showing through... Boys just want to have fun too!

1 comment:

Staci Danford said...

Yeah... So cute... Can't wait to see the rest. Kids always have an inner joy that just jumps out to be a part of you while you shoot. Have fun.
Staci