This is life, Live now...
Join my online Journal of Personal Adventure, Words and Photography...
Thanks for stopping by...
Smiles, Sherry

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Inspired by...

This morning I was inspired by my 83 year old Uncle Troy from Cabot Arkansas. He has a zest for life that makes us youngins look like old fogies. He lost his wife a few years ago and remarried at 80-something. He hunts, travels, emails and has a wonderful outlook on life. He is in love and blessed to have this new life, a new beginning in his 80's. And he is proud of it.

It is proof that anyone can have new beginnings.

I have friends that are single, happily married, some in the process of ending theirs, and some just so so. We tend to love the couples that inspire each other and respect, love and show it for the world to see. I want to be one of those couples. It is wonderful to have those people in our lives. I have been inspired by many, my own parents, David & Chris' parents and Sparky and Debbie on the top of the list. Partners who pray together, stay together for sure.

I am encouraged today by my 83 yr old uncle who would never give up on life.

We should look at that with admiration as an example to all of us that you are never too old for love.

Keep the flame a burnin'...

Photo by: Kelly M. Gibson Professional Golfer and Photographer extraordinaire!

2 comments:

Power Up Love said...

Love is truly, "The Greatest Gift" I just hope I will have the same Zest at 83.

Blessings...

deb did it said...

the tiny tag on my tea bag this morning quotes "Love has no fear and no vengeance" Thanks for such a LOVEly post. and I LOVE that photo Kelly took of you and Chris.