This is life, Live now...
Join my online Journal of Personal Adventure, Words and Photography...
Thanks for stopping by...
Smiles, Sherry

Sunday, November 2, 2008

"Mommy, Can I wear these?"


I had the great pleasure to do a precious family in Magnolia while I was there this summer. I came across this picture today and smiled. I love this family. I took pictures of them when the boys were small, when Hadley was born and now growing up too fast. Tonya and Chad are fantastic parents and cute too. I love this flip flop shot becuase it makes me love the mother so much. Any Mother that would say yes to the 3 yr old to wear for pictures, cuz she liked them both is on my favorite list.
Thank you Tonya for keeping it real...

2 comments:

Just Me said...

Oh, I wish I could have been one of those moms...cuz I had one of those kids. I did not appreciate her free spirit as I should have. Oh, to do it over again. Hmmm...maybe.

deb did it said...

precious, precious!