This is life, Live now...
Join my online Journal of Personal Adventure, Words and Photography...
Thanks for stopping by...
Smiles, Sherry

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Preparations... Anticipations....

"Dream of the Future, Remember the Past, Live in the Christmas Present"

OK OK SO now it is almost Thanksgiving, but I have started the Christmas scene as well. How do you do both? Remember the last ADD post...Well, it's easy you put up all your Christmas decor and keep your table set for Thanksgiving. The first ornament hung was one of significant remembrance given to me by Karen my forever friend from 1967. She didn't give it to me then, we were wearing girl scout uniforms trying to earn the most badges. I loved a competition and was draped with many badges. I wished they had grown up badges you could wear when you accomplished something fabulous and worthwhile.
I guess we do in a way, they are walking talking accomplishments called children...
First Ash had to finish homework, Bella helped.
Then Josh did the finishing touches and hung the bow, he was the tallest.

Bella couldn't wait to get underneath, she thought this was her new bed. She is a gift to me everyday, I love my dog. OK tree done, check!

No comments: