This is life, Live now...
Join my online Journal of Personal Adventure, Words and Photography...
Thanks for stopping by...
Smiles, Sherry

Saturday, November 15, 2008

WHAT ARE YOU WEARING?




From Qassems GQ modeling at The Pearl in a wife beater, (which for those of you that do not know, The Pearl is the man made island Doha is building to keep up with the neighboring Arabs in Dubai which is very cool and not open yet) to a cute Cowgirl at the Souq with boots & a hat, ASD swimmers in speedos, a precious Canadian family in Arabic Pajamas, and handsome Marines in uniform at the Marine Ball... It has been a fun week for Patrizi Photography. Here is a little glimpse at my week... Talk about variety... I didn't have any naked babies though... sniff sniff... Maybe next week.


Right now I am wearing house shoes, PJ's & no bra. Not a pretty picture...
Hope you are having a nice day where ever in the world you are...
Gotta work~Can't Blog!!!
Smiles.
Sher






3 comments:

Gina and Michael said...

Love the pict from the Marine Ball! What fun!

deb did it said...

sweat pants, socks, Crocs, no shirt.

Staci Danford said...

Looks like you've had a fun week. Wish you were here to take my picture in hats. I love hats. I always wished I was born in the generation with Scarlet O'Hahra so I could wear more.
Staci